We provide a wide range of transfer pricing services in connection with the Base Erosion & Profit Shift (“BEPS”) documentation requirements for Korea based multinational companies and foreign invested companies.
Our BEPS service includes;
- Transfer pricing documentation service to prepare global or single transfer pricing analysis report
- Transfer Pricing Audit Defense Service
- Assistance of Advance Pricing Approval (“APA”) and Mutual Agreement Procedure (“MAP”)
- Assistance transfer pricing issue appeals to Korean Tax Tribunal and Korea courts
- Assistance in case of appeal to international arbitration centers
International tax matters are generally inter-related to other domestic tax issues and it makes the tax matters more difficult.
Our affluent cross-border service experience will be able to provide an optimal solution to the multi-national enterprises which need the integrated elaborate service for both international and domestic matters.